The Easiest Stuffed French Toast Recipe
The easiest stuffed French toast recipe satisfies your taste buds with the perfect amount of sweetness. You can make this within minutes and the possibility of flavors are endless!
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vanilla almond milk
- 6 oz jar of yogurt with fruit on the bottom (any flavor)
- 1/2 tbs cinnamon
- Powdered sugar
- Fresh fruit of your choice
- Whisk egg, milk, and cinnamon together.
- Spread yogurt across both pieces of bread and sandwich together.
- Dip sandwich into egg batter until fully covered and soaked.
- Melt butter to grease pan on medium heat.
- Place French toast on one side. Cook for about 4 minutes on each side until browned and firm.
- Remove from heat and top with more yogurt, fresh fruit and powdered sugar.