The easiest stuffed French toast recipe satisfies your taste buds with the perfect amount of sweetness. You can make this within minutes and the possibility of flavors are endless!
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vanilla almond milk
- 6 oz jar of yogurt with fruit on the bottom (any flavor)
- 1/2 tbs cinnamon
- Powdered sugar
- Fresh fruit of your choice
- Whisk egg, milk, and cinnamon together.
- Spread yogurt across both pieces of bread and sandwich together.
- Dip sandwich into egg batter until fully covered and soaked.
- Melt butter to grease pan on medium heat.
- Place French toast on one side. Cook for about 4 minutes on each side until browned and firm.
- Remove from heat and top with more yogurt, fresh fruit and powdered sugar.