Spring Butterfly Lemonade Just in Time for Spring
Spring butterfly lemonade is the perfect addition to Easter Brunch or any other spring gathering. Made with fresh lemons and butterfly pea powder.
Don’t you just love when something is almost to pretty to eat or drink? this happened to me yesterday when I made this delicious butterfly lemonade.
I recently learned about butterfly pea powder and the benefits of it.
According to Food to Live, benefits include
- Boosts brain health
- Lowers blood pressure
- Helps with digestion
- Serves as antidepressant
- Strengthen healthy hair growth
- Keeps skin glowing and protects it from premature aging
- Good for eyesight
- Aphrodisiac properties
- Caffeine free
- Rich in anti-inflammatory compounds
With family and friend gatherings coming up this is the perfect addition, not to mention it is so easy to make.
- 2 scoops Lemonade mix (I used Country Time Drink Mix)
- 6 cups of cold water
- 2 tbs butterfly pea flower
- Lemon slices
- Mix pea flower with lemonade mix until it is combined.
- Pour dry mixture into pitcher and add water.
- Stir with wooden spoon until fully dissolved.
- Add ice and lemon slices.
- Dip rim of glass with agave nectar and then into sprinkles.
- Pour lemonade into cup and top with Peeps (optional).
- Watch how beautiful this lemonade becomes!