Air fried French toast sticks are an easy breakfast or after school snack for your little ones. They are crispy with the perfect amount of cinnamon.
Ingredients are simple, they are most likely in your pantry. Once prepared they come out great in the air fryer.
- 4 slices of brioche bread
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees F.
- Cut each slice of bread into 4 sticks.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, cinnamon, and sugar.
- Dip each stick of bread into the egg mixture and make sure to coat both sides.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Place the sticks in the air fryer basket in a single layer and mist them with cooking spray.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, flipping halfway through, until golden brown and crispy.
- Enjoy your air fried French toast sticks with warm maple syrup.