DIY African Soap Bars
This post contains affiliate links
African black soap is a traditional skin cleanser that has been practiced for centuries in Africa.
It is made from the ashes of plantain skins, cocoa pods, and palm leaves, and has many beneficial properties. African black soap is a natural cleanser that is known to help with acne, dark spots, eczema, scars, and psoriasis. It is also said to help fight wrinkles, reduce inflammation, and even out skin tone.
It is also an excellent choice for sensitive skin, as it is very gentle and non-irritating. In addition, African black soap is also known to help with hair growth, scalp health, and can even be used as a shampoo. It is a great choice for anyone looking for an all-natural, skin-nourishing cleanser.
Here’s a simple guide on how to make your own bar of soap:
- Raw African black soap
- Goat’s Milk Base
- Soap dye
- Essential oils
- Silicone soap molds
- Melt goats milk soap in microwave for about 25-50 seconds.
- Chop raw African black soap into crumbles.
- Add a few drops of your favorite essential oils for fragrance.
- Add desired coloring or keep white.
- Drop crumbles of African black soap into silicone soap molds.
- Pour the melted goat milk soap mixture into a soap mold and let sit for about 1 hour.
- Peel silicone molds and enjoy!