I’m on a strawberry kick, but what’s a better fruit to be loving during summer?
A few blog posts back, I shared how to a make Strawberry Dalgona Drink and since I couldn’t get enough, I decided to make these delicious and creamy popsicles.
What happens when you mix your favorite breakfast and your favorite dessert together? Pop-tart ice cream!
When you make this easy recipe, you can store it in a container and scoop it out like traditional ice cream, or you can make fun popsicles like I did!
These popsicle molds are adorable and the perfect size for little ones hands.
Since my Strawberry Dalgona drink was a hit, I decided to make something else using the same recipe.
- Heavy whipping cream
- Nesquik Strawberry Powder Mix
- Strawberry flavored Pop-tarts
- Fresh Strawberries
- Make strawberry whipped cream, refer to my Strawberry Dalgona Drink post on how to make it.
- Crush Pop tarts and cut up strawberries into small pieces.
- Sprinkle pop tart crumbles and strawberries into popsicle molds.
- Pour strawberry whipped cream into molds.
- If you are doing traditional ice cream, pour whipped cream in a bread pan and mix in pop-tart crumbles and strawberries until even.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours.
Time to enjoy! I promise you will want more than one and making this recipe more than once this summer. It is the perfect sweet and refreshing treat.
Strawberry Pop-tart Ice Cream Pops
- Popsicle molds
- Bread pan
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbs Nesquik Strawberry Powder mix
- 1 cup crumbled strawberry Pop-tarts
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries cut up
- Make strawberry whipped cream Strawberry Dalgona Drink Mix
- Sprinkle crumbled pop-tarts and strawberries in popsicle mold
- Pour strawberry whipped cream into popsicle mold
- If using a bread pan, pour whipped cream and mix in pop-tarts and strawberries until well blended.
- Freeze 6-8 hours.