Pistachio pound cake is a delicious dessert that combines the nutty flavor of pistachios with the rich texture of pound cake. I love using silicone flower shaped molds to make cupcakes and dipped in white chocolate. To makethpp this pistachio pound cake recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
Pound Cake Ingredients
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 box instant pistachio pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, vegetable oil, and water.
- Beat on medium speed until well blended.
- Pour in a cup of white chocolate chips
- Pour mixture into flower shaped cupcake molds.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool in for 10 minutes before removing molds.
- Microwave 1 cup white chocolate chips for 1-2 minute a stirring every 15 seconds.
- Add a layer of melted white chocolate in cupcake cold. Replace same shaped cupcake on top and lightly press down.
- Repeat for all cupcakes have them sit for 30 minutes.
- Remove mold.
- You can also skip this part and enjoy without white chocolate layer!