This post contains affiliate links
This easy spicy peanut butter noodle recipe has been my favorite go to lunch when working from home. It’s a great way to turn a simple ramen dish into something extra flavorful and special.
- 2 packages of ramen or any noodle of your choice!
- 2 cups of beef bone broth
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- ¼ cup broth from boiled ramen
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of Hot Crispy Oil
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger
- Begin by heating the bone broth in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Once it comes to a boil, add the noodles and cook for about 3 minutes, or until tender.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, garlic, hot crispy oil, and ginger.
- Mix in cooked broth.
- Pour the mixture over the cooked noodles and stir to combine.
- Top with green onion and sesame seeds.
Add some marinated tofu for extra flavor and protein!
Try These Other Noodle Recipes!
Quick and Easy Vodka Cream Sauce
This looks so good! I haven’t tried this on ramen noodles before and I’m not sure why I haven’t. Will try it soon, thanks!
Awesome! It’s very easy
I love ramen noodles but have never tried to make them for myself — believe me, I will be now! 🙂
Oh yes, you must!
I’m definitely making this! Have you tried it with rice noodles?
Yes! I’ve made this with a few different type of noodles and it comes out great each time!