- 1- 1/2 package of graham crackers
- 2-3.12 oz. packages of chocolate cook and serve pudding (not instant!)
- Milk (go by box instructions for how much)
1. Begin by preparing the chocolate pudding according to the package instructions, using milk to make the pudding.
2. Once the pudding is cooked, remove it from the heat.
3. Line the bottom of a 8×8 inch baking dish with a layer of honey graham crackers.
4. Pour about one-third of it over the graham crackers in the baking dish, spreading it evenly with a spatula.
5. Add another layer of graham crackers on top of the pudding, making sure to cover the entire surface.
6. Repeat this layering process until you reach the top of the baking dish, with the pudding being the last layer.
7. Sprinkle the crumbled graham crackers over the top of the pudding layer.
8. Chill it in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, or until the pudding is set.
9. Once chilled, serve the dessert by cutting it into squares and enjoying!