Spooky Halloween Trail Mix
This recipe is easy to make with little ones and a great snack for movie nights or a Halloween party!
- 5 Cups Toasted rice cereal
- 5 Cups Bugles
- 5 Cups Butter flavored pretzels
- 1 Package (11 oz.) Pumpkin candy corn
- 1 Package (11.4 oz.) Halloween Peanut M&Ms
- 1 Package Betty Crocker Candy Shop Eyes
- 1 Stick Butter
- 3/4 Cups Brown sugar
- 1 Tbs McCormack Cake Batter flavor
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a microwave safe bowl, melt butter and mix with brown sugar. Once it is combined add cake batter flavoring. Mix until smooth.
In a large mixing bowl, mix Bugles, cereal and pretzels. Pour butter mixture and stir everything together until evenly coated.
Spread cereal mixture evenly on the cooking sheet. Bake for a total of 20 minutes stirring the mixture halfway.
Remove from oven and cool completely. Add candy corn pumpkins, M&Ms and sugar eyes. Stir together and keep in air tight container.