Homemade Dunkaroos Dip
Homemade Dunkaroos are just as good as the real thing. It has colorful sprinkles with a sweet as frosting taste but without the frosting! This recipe is so simple you will have a giant bowl of dip ready in minutes. Serve Dunkaroo dip with your favorite fruit or cookie and best for get togethers or in your little one’s lunch bag.
I found these storage containers in the back-to-school supplies at Dollar Tree. These are perfect to add the Dunkaroos dip and two snacks to go with it.
Check out the simple recipe below!
- 1 box of Funfetti cake mix
- 1 ½ cups plain fat free yogurt
- ½ container of Lite Cool Whip
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Microwave cake mix in a bowl in 30 second increments until it reaches an internal temp of 165F. Let it fully cool by stirring. This will help kill potential foodborne pathogens that are in raw flour.
- Add cool whip and yogurt and stir until clump free.
- Mix in sprinkles.
- Pair with Teddy Grahams, Nilla Wafers, animal crackers or your favorite fruit.
- Serve right away or chill for 1 hour.
- Enjoy the nostalgia!