Fall Styles 2021
This post contains affiliate links.
My favorite season is finally here and I am so excited to see this years style. It is crazy to think that straight leg jeans are out and wide leg is back in. It was hard to get out of my comfort zone but happy to have some of my favorites like chunky cardigans and crossbody bags.
Neutral colors are still my choice and found some great pieces in all different shades of tan and brown. The best part is that everything is so affordable!
- Free Assembly Cropped Wide Leg Jeans
- Time and Tru Lug Wedge Commuter boot
- Shein Butterfly Sleeve Shirred Maxi Dress
- Time and Tru Drop Shoulder Bodysuit
- Time and Tru Boater Hat with Braid
- H&M Rib-knit Cardigan
- Free Assembly Women’s Teddy Fleece Cocoon Jacket
- Gold Rope Necklace
- Time and Tru Olivia Crossbody Bag
- V Neck Long Sleeve Henley Shirt